Dr. Sandy Hershcovis is an associate professor of organizational behaviour at the Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary. She conducts research in the area of workplace aggression, incivility, bullying, abusive supervision, and sexual harassment. Her research has been published in several journals (e.g., Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Journal of Occupational Health Psychology), and book chapters.
Sandy is interested in several aspects of workplace aggression, including:
- observer reactions to workplace aggression
- the victim’s role in workplace aggression
- how the relationship between perpetrators and victims influence victim reactions
- why people behave aggressively
- how to prevent workplace aggression
Keynote address at the Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences: http://tinyurl.com/lfqtlzk